Latest Weekly Career News
Download here – Weekly Career News
Please note: every effort has been made to ensure the information contained in the documents is correct. To ensure you have the most up to date information, please check the university websites as information about courses and initiatives can change without notice.
2021 Course Guides
Nursing, Midwifery, Paramedicine
- Nursing, Midwifery and Paramedicine – Click here
- Includes – Medical Imaging, Nuclear Medicine, Radiation Therapy, Medical Sonography, Pharmacy, Biomedicine and Medical Laboratory Medicine – Click here
- Medicine courses – Victoria
- Medicine courses (2020 information) – NSW and ACT
- Medicine courses (2020 information) – South Australia
This guide contains course information about the following 17 allied health occupations.
- Physiotherapy, Podiatry, Speech Pathology, Occupational Therapy, Optometry, Orthoptics, Clinical Audiology, Exercise Physiology, Chiropractic, Osteopathy, Dentistry, Oral Health, Prosthetics and Orthotics, Social Work, Public Health, Nutrition, Dietetics – Click here
Built Environment – The Big Book
This guide contains course information about the following 14 built environment occupations.
- Spatial: Architecture, Landscape Architecture, Architectural Engineering, Geospatial Science, Spatial Engineering, Urban Design, Interior Design
- Surveying: Land, Building
- Management: Construction Management, Real Estate & Property
- Planning: Urban & Regional Planning, Disaster Design
- Engineering: Civil
Download the Guide – click here