Results, Change of Preference and Offers
Please find below resources to support Year 12 students and their families during the ATAR/VCE results release, university change of preference period and university offers.
- Letter to families about support services available, click here
- VTAC Change of Preference and offers – toolkit and key contacts for Victorian universities, click here
About 60% of students from Catholic College will pursue a university pathway. The Careers Department offers a unique service where students and families are supported one-to-one to complete all aspects of the application, change of preference, offers, and enrolment/deferral process.
The Careers Department offers these services up until just before Christmas and then early in the new year onwards. Please find below key resources developed by the Careers Department.
- Letter to families about university application processes and dates – Click here
- University Admission Centre (NSW and Canberra) key dates and application process – Click here
- Victorian Tertiary Admission Centre key dates and application process – Click here
- Key University application dates (applications, special consideration, scholarships, early entry etc.) Click here
- 2020 Scholarships Toolkit – Click here
- 2020 Accommodation Toolkit – Click here
- 2020 Early Entry Schemes. Victoria – Click here and NSW/ACT – Click here
Open Day Calendar
- Please find attached a 2019 Open Days Calendar – Click here
Key Web Resources
- Please find attached a list of key career websites – Key Career Websites