The following information is for students interested in exploring university pathways.
About 60% of students from Catholic College will pursue a university pathway. The Careers Department offers a unique service where students and families are supported one-to-one to complete all aspects of the application, change of preference, offers, and enrolment/deferral process.
The Careers Department offers these services up until just before Christmas and then early in the new year onwards. Please find below key resources developed by the Careers Department.
- Letter to families about university application processes and dates – Click here
- Choosing a university course in 6 steps – Click here
- University Admission Centre (NSW and Canberra) key dates and application process – Click here
- Victorian Tertiary Admission Centre key dates and application process – Click here
- Key University application dates (applications, special consideration, scholarships, early entry etc.) Click here
- 2019 Scholarships Toolkit – Click here
- Accommodation Toolkit (hasn’t been updated for the 2019 intake) – Click here
- TAFE or university? Which pathway would suit you best – Click here
- Early Entry Schemes for the 2019 intake – Click here
Open Day Calendar
- Please find attached a 2018 Open Days Calendar – Click here
Key Web Resources
- Please find attached a list of key career websites – Key Career Websites
2017 Change of Preference Resources (will be updated for 2018 students in Nov)
Please find attached:
- Alternative pathways to your desired degree – Click here
- Letter to families about VCE results and Change of Preference – Click here
- Change of Preference Expo dates for Victorian universities – Click here
- Key contacts for Victorian universities – Click here
- Timeline for Change of Preference – Click here